If you enjoy catfish, you’ll love swai. This recipe is quick, sensational and frying!
- 1 1/2 Pounds Swai Fillets
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Corn Meal
- 2 Teaspoons Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Celery Seed
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Cooking Spray
1. Preheat oven to 425° F. Spray a 1. baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a shallow dish, blend the cornmeal, paprika, thyme, salt, celery seed, Cajun seasoning and pepper. Dip the swai fillets in milk, dredge them in the cornmeal mixture and coat well. Place on baking sheet. Spray fillets with cooking spray liberally on top.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork