- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Flour for dusting
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium onions, sliced fine
- 1 x 16oz can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. Gourmet Garden Italian Herbs
- 6 Kalamata olives pitted and chopped
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet, dust the chicken breast with the flour and sauté in the oil until golden, about 10 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the onion to the pan with the anchovies and 1 tbsp. of water and stir together over the heat for 5 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, wine, sugar, Gourmet Garden Herbs and 1 cup Water. Bring to boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Return the chicken to the pan with the olives and continue to cook for a further 15 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the sauce has reduced. Serve