These are easy, quick to make, and delicious!
- 1lb sliced chicken breast
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. Gourmet Garden Garlic
- 1 tbsp. Gourmet Garden Cilantro
- 1 tbsp. Gourmet Garden Chili Pepper
- OR 3 tbsp. Gourmet Garden Fresh Blends™ Mexican
- 2 small red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper. thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Fresh lettuce
- 1 avocado
- Tomato salsa
1. Combine Gourmet Garden Garlic, Cilantro and Chili Pepper OR 3 tbsp. Gourmet Garden Fresh Blends™ Mexican, Worcestershire sauce and 1 tbsp. lime juice. Add sliced chicken breast and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. Combine red onion, bell pepper and 1 tbsp. of lime juice in a bowl.
3. Heat olive oil in a fry pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken and vegetables in batches for 4-5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
4. Serve chicken and vegetables with lettuce, avocado and salsa in tortillas.