Use whatever nuts and favorite snacks available to top your bars!
- 1 Package Nestle Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
- 2 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 1/2 Cups Twisted Mini Pretzel
- 3 Tablespoons Rainbow Sprinkles
- 1/4 Cup Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Morsels
1. Preheat oven to 350°1. F. Grease a 13″x9″ baking pan.
2. Place a whole bar of dough in prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5-10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom.
3. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Sprinkle marshmallows over cookie; bake for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until marshmallows are puffed. Distribute pretzels, sprinkles and morsels over marshmallow; press down lightly.
4. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars with wet knife.