Crunchy Dill Salmon
Crumbled Dill Salmon
- 2 Salmon fillets – about 6oz each – skin off
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Lime juice
- 2 tbsp. Gourmet Garden Dill
- 1 cup flour
- 4oz Ginger Snap Cookies (crushed to a fine crumb)
1. Mix together the lime juice, honey and Gourmet Garden Dill.
2. Cover each fillet of salmon with flour then dip into the dill mixture and finally coat each fillet with the cookie crumbs.
3. Spray the bottom of an oven dish with oil, place the fillets in the dish and bake in a 350F oven for 15 minutes until the salmon is firm.
4. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving on a bed of leafy greens.