My husband’s favorite! The lime, cilantro and sour cream dressing is the secret!
- 4 Cups Cabbage, shredded
- 1 Each Carrot, grated
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon each, Salt and Pepper
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- 1 1/2 Pounds Cod Fillets
- 4 Tablespoons Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1. Mix cabbage, carrot, red onion, cilantro, sour cream, lime juice, salt and pepper together. Set aside.
2. Cut fish in portions about 2 inches wide. Place flour on plate. Dredge fish pieces in flour. Heat olive oil in skillet. Add cod pieces. Cook until fish flakes easily with a fork.Remove from skillet.
3. Wipe out skillet and heat tortillas on both sides. To each tortilla add a portion of fish and top with the cabbage dressing.