Greek Halibut with Feta
Cherry tomatoes and zucchini are quickly cooked and coupled with meaty halibut then topped with feta cheese. When it comes out of the oven the feta is
slightly melting and delicious. Oh my!
- 4 Each Halibut Steaks, 6 ounces each
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Zucchini, diced
- 1/2 Cup Green Onions, sliced
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 450° F. Lightly 1. grease a rimmed baking sheet pan.
2. In a sauce pan, heat olive oil. Add zucchini, green onion, and garlic. Sauté 5 minutes. Turn off heat and add tomatoes, dill, salt and pepper.
3. Place halibut on the sheet pan. Spoon the zucchini mixture over fish.
4. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven, add crumbled feta and bake another 5 minutes; until fish flakes easily with a fork.