These colorful appetizers are perfect for a party!
- 1 Package Buitoni Three cheese Tortellini, 9 ounce
- 1/2 Container Buitoni Pesto Sauce
- 1/2 Pound Mozzarella balls
- 3/4 Cup Artichoke Hearts, quartered
- 1/2 Cup Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 1/2 Cup Green Olives, pimento stuffed
- 1/2 Pound Salami, sliced
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Wooden Skewers
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions. Rinse in cold water and place in large bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a bowl, add pesto, stirring first, then add artichoke hearts, and Mozzarella balls. Gently toss, and marinate until ready to assemble.
3. To assemble, alternately thread all ingredients on each skewer.