Flavors of shallots and tarragon pair elegantly with these succulent scallops!
- 16 Ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 1/2 Pounds Bay Scallops
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Shallot, minced
- 4 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup White Wine, at room temperature
- 3 Tablespoons Tarragon, freshly chopped, plus more for garnish
1. Cook pasta as directed.
2. Meanwhile, pat scallops dry and season with salt and pepper. Add 3 tablespoons butter to skillet over moderately high heat until foam subsides. Add garlic and shallots; sauté for 3 minutes then add half of scallops, sauté until golden, about 3 minutes. Transfer with a slotted spoon to a bowl. Cook remaining scallops in remaining butter in same manner. Place all scallops in skillet and stir in wine, lime juice and tarragon.
3. Toss pasta with scallops. Garnish with chopped tarragon.