Tarragon and butter make this trout mouth wateringly delicious!
- 2 Trout , butterflied
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 Cup Butter, at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Tarragon, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Parsley Leaves, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425° F. Mix butter, tarragon, 1 parsley, lemon, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Cover rimmed baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil. Lightly spray with nonstick spray. Lay butterflied trout skin side down onto foil. Gently spread butter mixture on top of fillets. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Serve immediately.